1. Drink water.
2. Drink coconut water or sugarcane juice. It won’t make you fat.
3. Drink diluted fruit juices. Flavour your drinking water with lime, cucumber, mint or kokam.
4. Avoid energy drinks. Anything high is sugar or caffeine is going to dehydrate your body, so avoid beverages with exceptionally high levels of both.
5. Monitor your urine. The simplest way to tell if you are hydrated is to take a look at your pee. If it is clear to faintly yellow, then you are on the right track.
6. Don’t wait until you feel thirsty. Particularly in the summer, dehydration can happen fast.
Be proactive about your hydration by drinking water, and taking other steps, throughout the day.
For more information on health, nutrition, diet and more stay connected on my page-